We believe that the performing arts have a valuable place in our community, and that through participation in the arts, children will develop and build their self-confidence and self-expression. We also believe that the teamwork, discipline and dedication required by the craft of theater teaches life skills that positively influence the lives of children. We further endeavor to participate cooperatively with the larger community of arts groups wherever possible.
Wind in the Willows
Tickets now on sale – CLICK HERE!
Footloose Sign ups – CLICK HERE!
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang Sign ups are FULL – Call 221-8707 to get on the wait list
WCT’s 2nd Annual SPOOKTACULAR!
Friday Oct 24 6:00 – 8:30pm & Saturday Oct 25 4:00 – 8:30pm
2148 Jubilee Lane, Freeland – off East Harbor Rd
This fun and family-friendly event will be a hit with kids of EVERY age!
Begin by making a mask or costume, add some spooky face-painting, and sample some monster fingers or witch’s brew at Creaky MacPhee’s Candy Bar! Then craft your very own magic wand before embarking on a guided trail walk where you will interact with characters of all kinds to complete your Halloween Quest!
- Creaky MacPhee’s Candy Bar – complete with Witch’s Brew!
- Mssrs. Hellfoil & Grunt Masks & Costume Boo-tique – Mask-making and costume accessories, with items from WCT’s own costume shop!
- Splatter & Gak’s Face Painting – choose from a selection of ghoulish and ghastly designs to get into the real spirit of the evening!
- Willoughby’s Wand Shop – Kids make their own wand, test it, learn a spell from Madame Willoughby and then take it on their trail walk with them!
- Trail Walk – A suitably spooky guided walk through a forest trail set with interactive vignettes designed to help weave the quest-story that visitors with solve along the way!
This carnival style event raises valuable funds to support the Rhianna Hobbs Memorial Scholarship Fund, keeping the theater doors open to all students regardless of their financial situation.
Entry to the Trail Walk and all four events of this FUNdraiser is by donation.
WE HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!
What a splash we made at the Fair!
Thank you so much to all that made our Dunk Tank at the Island Area Fair a resounding success! We partnered with our friends at Ryan’s House to have a great time all four days!
Both organizations spread awareness of our programs, and raised important funds, so thank you to everyone that came threw a ball or volunteered to get dunked! We’ll be there again next year :-)
THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS!